ServiceNow - Qualtrics integration | XM Community
Question

ServiceNow - Qualtrics integration

• 11 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

I need help in integrating ServiceNow and Qualtrics systems. The requirement is when a respondent selects take survey link in ServiceNow it has to send the survey type,respondent details along with some embedded data field values to Qualtrics and Qualtrics in return will send the  personalized survey link generated for the respondent to ServiceNow.

I wanted to understand which API call would suit this requirement to start the initial connection from ServiceNow and send the embedded data fields.

I tried  https://api.qualtrics.com/f1cad92018d2b-create-a-new-response to send the embedded data fields but it is completing the survey.

Someone please suggest a way to figure this out.

Will adding the API call in the beginning of the survey flow help?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @Susmitha Vangala ,

Instead of API approch You can explore about ‘Servicenow’ event by refering to the below link:

Link

Badge +3

Thanks. I have been checking the serviceNow event too, but I did not find if we’ll be able to update the embedded data fields in the survey using the servicenow event. Can you please help me here.

Also I;m facing an issue with the instance name while adding the servicenow account.

Leave a Reply