サンドボックスの作成について | XM Community
Skip to main content

ユーザー登録をした際、違うのサンドボックスに紐づいて作成されてしまいました。

こちらで実施された調査に回答した経験があるからかもしれません。

弊社用に作成できていないため、新しく弊社用にサンドボックスを作成する方法をご教示いただきたく、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

In Qualtrics we don't have and production, dev, test Or sandbox environment. We can test survey with preview link and can always delete any test data to report only on production or live data. 

Good morning from a rainy Sweden!

If I interpret your question correctly, you want to have a “sandbox” for your company that is different from the one you have when you first registered your “free account” in Qualtrics? 

In Qualtrics what you are referring to as “sandbox” is called “brand” (at least in English). So when your company become proper Qualtrics customers, the new company brand/sandbox will be set up for you by Qualtrics. 

Was that your question? 

Best regards

-Mattias

Thanks for your comments. We have become your partners. That is why we would like to use the sandbox to deepen our understanding of the Qualtrics. It seems that my email address has been tied to a different sandbox (the environment in which I am taking the satisfaction survey).
Can you please tell me how to register for a new sandbox that we can use?

Thanks for your comments. We have become your partners. That is why we would like to use the sandbox to deepen our understanding of the Qualtrics. It seems that my email address has been tied to a different sandbox (the environment in which I am taking the satisfaction survey).
Can you please tell me how to register for a new sandbox that we can use?

Good morning from a windy Sweden!
So you mean that you would like to get NTTCom as official customers of Qualtrics? 
Then I would recommend you send a request to the Qualtrics Sales team here: https://www.qualtrics.com/uk/contact/
When I search for Japan on that page, there is also a phone number you can call which is: 03-4589-5309 +81 345 895 309

Please remember than this web site is a Qualtrics Community where all of us are Qualtrics users/customers. We are not employed by Qualtrics. 
All the best

-Mattias

Google Translated :)

風の強いスウェーデンからおはようございます!
NTTをQualtricsの正式な顧客として獲得したいということですか?
次に、クアルトリクスの営業チームにリクエストを送信することをお勧めします: https://www.qualtrics.com/uk/contact/
そのページで日本を検索すると、電話できる電話番号もあります: 03-4589-5309 +81 345 895 309

この Web サイトは、私たち全員がクアルトリクスのユーザー/顧客であるクアルトリクス コミュニティであることを忘れないでください。 私たちはクアルトリクスに雇われていません。
ではごきげんよう

-Mattias

Thank you all for your comments. I made a post in the wrong place. Thanks for pointing that out.

Leave a Reply