1 email with 2 individual links | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi all,
Could I please ask your advice on the following issue:
I need to combine 2 different individual/personal links (to 2 separate surveys) in 1 email invite to a contact list (235 contacts). Is this possible?
Thanks in advance!

anything is "possible" You can create personalized individual links for any survey, using your contact list. Create an individual link for each survey, and then use them in an email using your contact list. You can include those links in your Contact List BTW.

image.png

Thanks for your reply! If I create 235 individual links for both surveys for my contact list, how can I use them in an email (in or outside Qualtrics?) for all contacts?

@inekedewaard So, the link will be tied to an individual. let's say I'm in your list, there would be a link for Survey A "with my name on it" and a link for survey B, also "with my name on it." These would be to different links, to two different surveys...both only or ME. So you can then create an email in whatever tool you like and do a mail merge with the person you send the email to (me in this scenario) and the two links. IF you use Qualtrics as the mailer, you could use a contact list in which you include two fields - Survey A and Survey B, and it will do the mail merge for you.

Leave a Reply