Cannot access details about email distribution | XM Community

Cannot access details about email distribution

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,
I sent an email to a contact list by navigating the drop-down and going to "contacts."
image.pngI then found my contact list and clicked "Send email to list."
image.pngI composed my email and clicked send. However, I don't see any details about the email that was sent (how many emails bounced, etc.). I also didn't have the option to send a test email while I was composing my draft.
Typically, when I send emails from within a given survey I have these other details about the bounce rate and can send test emails. Is this functionality simply not available if you send emails from within the "Contact" tab? Is there a way to see how many of the 70 emails I sent were successful?
Thanks so much for your help.
Bradley

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Hi brad7280 ,
If you have selected a survey to send this email distribution, then check "Distribution" tab of the survey, where you will see a distribution panel created for a particular date. It will also give you he "view Distribution" and Download History" option from where you can see the status of emails rolled out and how they looked.

Badge +1

Chhavi_Ch thank you for your answer. However, I am not actually sending a survey in this email distribution, it is just a report to survey-takers about what our research team learned from the survey. So there is no survey link to share and I cannot send an email from the "distribution" tab without a survey link in the email, unfortunately.

Leave a Reply