Deleting Ticket Groups | XM Community
Skip to main content

Is there a way for me to delete ticket groups without transferring the tickets to an alternative group? The ticket groups I am wanting to delete do not have any open/assigned tickets and will not be assigned any further as they have been removed from the workflow.

Hi @smilburn 

Yes you can delete the ticket group . Just navigate to the ticket group >> click on the 3 dots on the right and click delete . Since you mentioned that the group that you want to delete doesn't any tickets so just pick any of your existing group to transfer the ticket as Qualtrics ask this before deleting the group(this will affect the other group)

I don’t want to transfer the ticket to any other group, I just want to delete the group. We are no longer using groups with our ticketing workflows.

I don’t want to transfer the ticket to any other group, I just want to delete the group. We are no longer using groups with our ticketing workflows.

But you mentioned there is no tickets assigned to this group. If there are tickets then I think there is no way to delete the group without transferring.

Hi @smilburn,

Nice to meet you!

As of now in Qualtrics platform, before deleting ticket group Tickets must be moved to another group. They cannot be deleted, or moved to the “Unassigned” group. 

For more information please refer below link:

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/actions-module/ticketing/ticket-permissions/#DeletingGroups

Hi @smilburn 

What you can do is create a dump group and transfer all the tickets to that dump group and delete the previous group

Thank you! This probably sounds like the best current solution.

Leave a Reply