Distribution at different measurertimes | XM Community
Solved

Distribution at different measurertimes

• 17 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi. I would like to construct a survey with four different measurepoints. I need to see the progress of each participant, so, if there is a difference between start, second, third and fourth measurepoint. It should be over 15 months. But I cannot send an e-mail to each person at the different measurepoints, because they are individual. It depends on their startmeasurepoint. Is there a function to generate an automatism sending a link or a remembering mail to the people after six months, 12 months and 15 months after starting? It is important having four surveys from the same person after the study.

icon

Best answer by Aanurag_QC 18 February 2022, 03:35

View original

1 reply

Badge +30

Hello UlriLin ,
1) If you want to track users progress you can do that from the data and analysis tab and click on response in progress
2) You can set up reminder emails after you send out the initial invite, which Qualtrics would automatically send out on your behalf
3) Ideally the survey closes after 60 days by default, but you can change the expiry date of the link while sending invite and also update partial completion date of surveys accordingly.

Leave a Reply