Embedded data and Branch If codes | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello guys. Thank you for the previous help on the survey. So we tested our survey with a couple of random people using the anonymous link. We noticed that the embedded data and the branch if codes did not work well with the link. For example, a person that is 6’9” tall with a weight of about 120pounds is expected to have a BMI less than 30kg/m2, and then get screened out of the survey. However, we noticed that the BMI calculation does not show up in the dataset and then these set of respondents were able to complete the survey, which shouldn’t have been. Meanwhile, when we previewed the survey with the same conditions, everything worked perfectly. We were absolutely kicked out of the survey and the whole calculation for BMI showed up in the dataset. This is weird.

What do you think could be the problem with the embedded data and branch if codes using anonymous link?

Thanks.

Are you able to share some screenshots of your survey flow?

Hello guys, I think I figure it out. The reason for the issue is that I did not publish the survey after making some revisions on it. Everything is working now. Appreciate it.

Leave a Reply