Embedded survey in ''how we do email' | XM Community
Question

Embedded survey in ''how we do email'

• 15 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to include a personalized (or not) link to the survey in a response to the client, the first question would be a question where the scale would be smileys

example: 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Yes it is. Please read the support pages on inline questions.

Badge +1

Hi, thanks for answer, but it is not about in line question, but rather in-signature survey, one general survey question included in answer to client template sending from case management system

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Ah! Technically it can be done. However, it is quite complicated, multiple API calls at the backend and things like that. I had implemented a solution for a client who wanted to completely move off the Qualtrics email system and then investing the time and effort made sense.

If you just want it for a single survey, then I would recommend adding the case number as a query string parameter, and point each smiley to the appropriate pre-populate response option. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @NatZaw 

Yes, it's possible to include a personalized survey link in your response to the client. Please go through with below link:

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/distributions-module/email-distribution/emails-overview/#InlineEmailQuestions

Thank you!

Badge +1

@Nanditha MM  How can this be applied to my situation, when I want to add a link with one question in the signature when replying to a client from another system?

Leave a Reply