Error: You can only view this survey. To make edits, we recommend reaching out to the survey owner for additional access. | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello everyone

When I want to edit my survey, I get the error: You can only view this survey. To make edits, we recommend reaching out to the survey owner for additional access.

Problem is, I am the owner. 

I have tried to reach out to support, but the chat is not available and i haven’t gotten a respons on my mail (less than 24h).

This survey needs to be completed today and distributed 😣

Does anybody here have a solution?

What I tried:

• Log out and log back in
  • Refresh account
  • Tried to collaborate with myself 🤓

Thank you for your time

@Sophie_CoCo Select phone support, it might speed up the process.

In the mean time, you can try to collab that project with a different user and use that account for editing. Idk, just try on every possibility. Hope your problem got solved quickly.

Have you tried another browser or clearing cookies/cache?

In the mean time, you can try to collab that project with a different user and use that account for editing. Idk, just try on every possibility. Hope your problem got solved quickly.

I have been able to finish the work by creating a new user and using that account for editing. Thank you very much for that temporary solution! I will wait for support to help me with my account.

Have you tried another browser or clearing cookies/cache?

Yes to both...

I have been able to finish the work by creating a new user and using that account for editing. Thank you very much for that temporary solution! I will wait for support to help me with my account.

Glad to know that 👍

Leave a Reply