Has anybody had issues with Qualtrics not recognizing Personal Links because of other tracking codes | XM Community
Skip to main content

While waiting for Qualtrics support to get back to me I figured I'd put this out there.
We sent out a survey invitation via Salesforce Marketing Cloud using Personal Links generated by Qualtrics. This is not an integration problem. We do not have an integration between the two set up.
Recipients are getting a "Sorry, a network error occurred" when they click the survey link. This is everyone getting this error. When I take out the tracking codes in the link that are automatically added by Salesforce, the links seem to work.
Wondering if anyone has seen this before and what they did to fix their issue. Thanks.

BradleyHughes
I believe the error you are getting is this:
image.pngThe issue here is that you are inserting the tracking code with a "?"in the link for e.g. PersonalLink?Code=1212. You need to change the "?" to "&" and it should work fine for e.g. PersonalLink&Code=1212
Hope it helps!

I guess this kind of helps but now I have to figure out how we get Salesforce to add it's tracking codes with the & instead of the ?. This is something it does automatically.

BradleyHughes
The issue here is an anonymous link works directly with a "?" but a personalized link has already a few parameters queried . Hence, you cannot directly include a ? as only the first parameter is queried via ? rest all have & before querying it.
Hope it helps!

Leave a Reply