How to add more surveys to a shared project? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How to add more surveys to a shared project?

• 6 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I am new to qualtrics and hence this question. I have been working on a shared project and have created my first survey. However, I wish to add more surveys to the same project (two conditions of an experimental study - high and low). I am unsure how to do this. I tried copying the survey in the shared project and using that because I just need to change a few statements in this new survey. Unfortunately, this new (copied) survey opens in my free account and not in the shared (premium) account that my collaborator has. My free account does not let me make similar changes as that in the shared (premium) one. Also, I need to make sure that all my surveys are in the shared project so that we can share them at once with our respondents, when the time comes.
Thank you !

Hi sudeeprohit ,
In Qualtrics terms, "survey" is just one of several different project types, though surveys are probably the most commonly used type. Each survey is considered a separate project in Qualtrics, even if they are part of the same project in the user's mind. There's no way I know of to make multiple surveys part of a single Qualtrics project.
Regarding the copy of your collaborator's survey that is saved in your account, you will be limited by the permissions available in your free account. To work around this, you might ask your collaborator to make a copy of the original survey in their account, and share the copy with you to make edits.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/36381#Comment_36381Thank you !
This was timely and helpful.

Leave a Reply