How to analyze responses by the video participants watched? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi!
I am a new user of Qualtrics. I just collected some pilot data and I want to analyze the ' responses based on what video respondents watched. I included 4 videos in the survey that participants were randomly assigned to watch. When exploring the data, I can't see any variable indicating which specific video a respondent was exposed to.
The only way to do this right now is to explore it manually from the data & analysis section -> "view response". As I will have more than 500 responses, that does not make any sense. Any suggestions?

jesolatu
Did you try creating a dashboard for your survey, usually we set up a dashboard to analyze each and every aspect of the survey. You can create a simple chart widget to analyze the number of respondents who were exposed to which video.
You have results and reports tab as well which you can use to analyze.
Hope it helps!

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your kind response. Sadly, I can't find that "tab" called dashboard. Not sure If I have all rights and access to make a dashboard. Is there any other way to do that?

jesolatu
Try contacting your Brand Administrator or Account Executive for the required access. You need to check if the permission (CX Dashboards) is enabled for you. If not do you have access to results/reports tab?
Hope it helps!

I have an access to results and reports but not CX dashboards.. I guess I need to contact brand admin.

jesolatu
You can create visualizations on the results and reports tab as well.
Checkout here  (results)
Hope it helps!

Leave a Reply