How to create this type of questions/scoring survey using Qualtrics? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I came across this survey and want to understand which question type can be used to create this kind of scoring survey. Is it possible to create a similar survey using Qualtrics?
image.pngThere are two sentences side by side and the rating is selected the colour changes for each category and the score appears on the side.
image.pngAny help/suggestions is much appreciated.

The layout is of a Bipolar Matrix table.
However for the colours and interactivity, you'll need custom coding.

Thanks for your help!!

One more question.. I'm right now in the research phase so exploring new things on how Qualtrics can be used. Is it possible to create radar chart using the Bipolar Matrix table in CoreXM ? I know its possible in EX and BX dashboards. But my questions are not designed for EX & BX survey, I'm creating a self assessment kind of survey for my customers where I want to display results to them at the end. Is it possible to create this diagram below in Results/Reports using CoreXM?
image.pngThis is done in Excel.

I'm not sure, perhaps you could look at the support pages for the various types of charts that are available.
You can however pipe your data and create any kind of dashboard you want.

Alright... Thanks for your help. Looks like Radar Chart is not available for CoreXM.

Leave a Reply