Matrix Table Not Recording All Responses | XM Community
Question

Matrix Table Not Recording All Responses

• 18 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a survey that was working fine in an earlier version, but now the matrix table is only recording the last few responses.  I’ve tested myself and I can see that it is only recording the last response given.

Respondents are supposed to list the graduate schools (university and program) in a text entry and then I use piped text to enter those programs in first column of a likert on the next block where they enter in status (“accepted to this program”, etc).  When I test, all entries above the last entry are blank in the data and analysis section, when I “view response”, and even if I select retake response.  They just aren’t recorded.

I used to have java script for this first matrix question to allow respondents to “add a line” (basically it hid extra lines under the “add line” button was pushed).  Removing the java script didn’t help.

Any fixes would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@jlallen17 Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Leave a Reply