maturity assessment | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi Community,
I am currently working on a maturity assessment and I wonder if I can produce the whole process in Qualtrics. The research goes as follows.
We have several categories. In each category a company can have a maturity grade between 1 and 5. For each categorie and each grade there are a group of questions employess get asked on a likert scale. So far so good. After asking enough people we have the data. But now I am wondering, can I put this into somewhat automatized process into Qualtrics or do I really need to put all the data into excel or another programm and do it by hand?
What do you think?

Have you looked into Scoring? You should be able to then calculate total or average scores.

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/41586#Comment_41586Thanks for this first tip. How would this work.
For example we have the topic "Structure". For Structure we have 5 grades. for every grade there are several questions which can be answered on a likert scala. First I would need to calculate the average score for all the questions in one grade and decide if it is high enough to be accpeted. Then the company would have the grade. Then I would do this with all five grades. The highest accepted grade would be the grade of the company within the topic.

Leave a Reply