Need an alternative for supplemental data

• 29 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
  • QPN Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 78 replies

Hi,

Is there an alternative to supplemental data that can be used to join historic data with live data? I have multiple columns including customer Id that will be used as a primary key to identify the user and link historic embedded data to their live response but as supplemental data counts against response limit i need an alternative

icon

Best answer by Sowrabh1993 29 June 2023, 16:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Eumetis,

You can try to upload the database in a XM Directory keeping Email and ExtDataRef as a Dedup feild.

Post this you can use an authenticator in the survey for authenticating the data with the contact list and then can pull the related information.

Regarding the supplemental data, please check with your Account executive or reach out to Qualtrics support for this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Eumetis, I agree with @Sowrabh1993 ‘s answer but just wanted to let you know that if you are using transaction data for the import and distribution of the survey, using an authenticator becomes a bit of a problem.  There is a work around but if you are only using embedded data from the start, then that’s all fine :)

Thanks

Rod Pestell

Leave a Reply