Need help with duplicating a survey workflow and changing the connected Google Sheet | XM Community
Question

Need help with duplicating a survey workflow and changing the connected Google Sheet

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi everyone. I have set up a workflow that adds a new row to a Google Sheet whenever a new response is received. It works perfectly fine for the original survey. However, when I try to duplicate the survey and maintain the same workflow, I'm unable to change the connected Google Sheet for the new survey.

I want to save the workflow with the same mapped responses but have it linked to a different Google Sheet. Can anyone guide me on how to achieve this? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or solutions you can provide.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@faemfaem What do you mean unable to change? Is the set-up showing any error message or indication?

Badge +1

@Nam Nguyen I'm unable to select a different Google Sheets file for data storage. This forces me to create a new workflow and remap the fields, which can be time-consuming and inefficient. No error messages displayed—just that I cannot interact with the tab.

Badge

I am having the same problem!

Leave a Reply