Solved

Redirect to multiple surveys

• 15 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 6 replies

I have 60 surveys for 60 countries and I have to link these surveys with one Home survey.

That one survey will have an option of selecting a country through multiple choice question.

As soon as the user select the country, it should redirect to the specific country survey.

Please anyone can provide aby suggestions on it.

icon

Best answer by ArunDubey 15 December 2023, 12:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

yes, there are two options. Either you can embed all the surveys’ Question on one survey and use mult country logic to punch the country and language based on respondent selection at country question and then show questions respective to that country.

on the other hand, you can use Survey Flow’s “end of survey” module and can use branch logic on each end of survey module and can redirect respondent based on their select at country question.

Create branch logic after country question at survey flow.

click on Customize to add link under end of survey for redirection. Paste Russian survey link (https) under redirect to URL option. you can pass your current survey respondent ID with the link using piping variable. It will be easy for you to validate the response of country question respective to each country survey.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you very much Arun!

This solution works for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

All the best!! :)

Leave a Reply