Responses for open ended question not showing up | XM Community
Solved

Responses for open ended question not showing up

• 8 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I am not able to view responses for an open ended question. I had some modification to the question+

+but for some reason when I download the file from data and analysis, the entire column looks blank.

icon

Best answer by Sachin Nandikol 8 March 2024, 20:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @sushant_ln1711,

This issue could be due to a few reasons. Firstly, if you made modifications to the survey, ensure that you published it after making those changes. Otherwise, recipients might still be seeing the old version of the survey.

Additionally, check if you made the Open End question mandatory. Recipients might be skipping it if it's not mandatory.

If these suggestions don't resolve the issue, please share some screenshots of the survey builder, survey flow, and the Open End question so that we can better understand the situation and provide further assistance.

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

Hi @Sachin Nandikol ,

Thank you for your reply.

And yes, I figured it out that I hadn’t published them which is why the blank column. Also, I wanted to ask you now that I have published the surveys, will the customers receive the updated surveys? as I have scheduled these for today and tomorrow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @sushant_ln1711,

Yes, now that you've published the updated survey, recipients will receive the latest version. If you want to confirm, you can send one email invite to yourself and test it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@Sachin Nandikol has already clarified the resolution. Just to add those have already started the survey before publish will not see that Open end question. it will appear to only those who will click on the survey link after publish.

Leave a Reply