Retake Survey Link | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello
I am trying to build in a retake survey link email notification that gets sent out as soon as someone submits the survey. I followed the instructions here - https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/retake-survey-link/#BuildingARetakeLink
However when I get the retake link, none of the information/data was saved from the original response. I would like the original response data/information to be saved and transferred over to the retake link.

RyanBrickman - As mentioned in the article above, you need to make sure that the ResponseID is included in the link (otherwise it will open up a new attempt and not look like it saved any data). I would double check to make sure that your link is the following:
brandid.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1234567890?Q_R=${e://Field/ResponseID}&Q_R_DEL=1
I actually use the following so I can always use the 'retake link' no matter what survey I am in:
brandid.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/${e://Field/SurveyID}?Q_R=${e://Field/ResponseID}&Q_R_DEL=1

Leave a Reply