Rich Text Changes not appearing in preview | XM Community
Skip to main content

I created text with Rich Text Editor which has some lines in bold. This is appearing as intended in the survey editor, but when I try a Preview, the entire text appears in bold.

Would appreciate any help resolving! Thanks. 

First check multiple windows of survey builder is not open, then changes will be saved. if no multiple windows, did you check it in different browsers. if it is working there then it’s a browser cookie issue. then you can clear history and recheck it on same browser.

First check multiple windows of survey builder is not open, then changes will be saved. if no multiple windows, did you check it in different browsers. if it is working there then it’s a browser cookie issue. then you can clear history and recheck it on same browser.

Thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately none of these fixed the issue. The text still looks correctly formatted in the survey builder, but not when I go to preview. 

can you please share the screenshot of your implementation and final output in browser. Also please confirm which theme you are using?

Hi,

Are you using bold in your look and feel?

Hi,

Are you using bold in your look and feel?

Oh god! I absolutely was!!

I must have unwittingly changed that at some point and didn’t realise. This has been driving me crazy for days. I am very grateful for the easy fix to a stupid error. 

Thank you!! 

Leave a Reply