See Upcoming Email Distributions for All Active Surveys | XM Community
Skip to main content

Summary:
As an admin user, I'd like to be able to access a list of all upcoming / scheduled email distributions for all active surveys in my account, so I am aware of all emails my organization is sending.

Details:

• Current Problem: At any given time, our organization has many active surveys open, and many email distributions sending at various times. Sometimes a user schedules a distribution that other team members aren't aware of; this leads to "surprise" messages that we forgot we scheduled, or confusion when multiple surveys are sending messages at the same time. Sometimes a team member is out of the office and the rest of the team isn't aware an email distribution will be sent.

• Current Solution: We manage this right now by manually creating events on a Shared Outlook calendar, so the whole team knows when upcoming survey invitations and reminders are scheduled to go out. This relies on the survey administrator to manually input the data correctly, and remember to change the Outlook invite if the distribution date/time/details need to change.

• We also have to manually log in to each survey individually, and look at the Distributions -> Email tab to see what is scheduled for the future. This is tedious when we have dozens of active projects and it's easy to miss things.

• Possible Solution: I'd like to have a calendar view (or even a list view) to show all upcoming email distributions from any project within my brand. A quick summary of the distribution would also be helpful: date, time, Project Name, number of recipients. Ideally you could zoom in/zoom out to a Month, Week, or Day view. I'm thinking of structuring similarly to an Outlook calendar.

• Purpose / Use Case: This would be helpful for any brand that manages multiple survey projects at the same time. The overview would help you know when notifications are going out, and also how many surveys are being sent. It would also help catch errors: for example, if somebody schedules an email distribution for 2:00am instead of 2:00pm. If upcoming distributions need to be cancelled or re-scheduled, this would also help to quickly identify them.

Completely agree! This would be a huge value add and a great way to mitigate risk for the business.

This is a great suggestion. It should be posted as Product Idea at https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/categories/product-ideas

Thanks Matthew - I must have accidentally posted this in the wrong place. Appreciate you catching that.
I've submitted the idea here:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/17484/see-upcoming-email-distributions-for-all-active-surveys/p1?new=1

Leave a Reply