Sharing dashboard / reports with group of users | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
We are working on how to share dashboard / reports with group of users (About 500-2000), here are few options we identified:

1. Provide Qualtrics dashboard access: Even if we use vocalize user, we are under impression that it needs Qualtrics license which may not be financial feasible

2. Import Qualtrics dashboard to Qlik / BI tool and give access to users. We can leverage existing licenses of BI tool. Some development is needed, but may loose functionality of core Qualtrics widgets. On positive side, we shall be able to merge report from multiple sources.

3. Export dashboard to PDF and share via mail. Looking at how we can automate creation and circulation of dashboard.

Looking forward to understand how other users are managing it.

vinodvyas
Have you tried creating a catch all mail id or a group mail id for all your users and using Qualtrics Schedule email feature on dashboard. You can set PDF to go on all weekdays or as desired.
It should work correctly, as we have used it.
Hope it helps!

Deepak
Thanks for your response.
Good idea, if I create dashboardusers groupd mail id, will it consume one Qualtrics license.

In regards to 1 "Participant" users can access dashboards but don't count towards your license.

vinodvyas
Yes Evaluation is correct!
Since you're emailing to only one email address it's the inherent feature of sending to 500 different people.
Hope this helps!

Hello vinodvyas and good morning from a sunny Sweden!
Qlik employee here! 🙂
I can tell you that we have developed a Qualtrics to Qlik Sense connector and is pulling all our Qualtrics data into Qlik Sense apps for the rest of the company to use.
The whole "drink your own champagne" setup.

Although the dashboards and reports are OK within Qualtrics, we've found that we can do so much more by pulling it into an app we can visualize and have better control over.
All the best
-Mattias

You can read more here:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Integrated_Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC_BuiltIn/Integrated%20connectors/Qualtrics-Connector-integrated.htm

Deepak Evaluation MattiasM
Thanks heaps for your inputs. My first step forward.

Leave a Reply