Show Response Summary before Submitting the survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,

I wanted to show the response summary before submitting the survey. I added a submit button to the last question of my survey and configured the below in survey flow: But my survey response is coming after I click on submit and before the end of survey. Can someone help me understand if it is possible to show the response summary before I click on Submit

Hi @Susmitha Vangala, You can try a workaround for this. Disable the ‘show response summary’ option, and instead, you can create a text graphic question at the bottom of the survey. Give it a look similar to that of the response summary by using pipe text. With this, respondents can view this information, and if they want, they can go back and change their answers as well (as the back button is not visible in the ‘show response summary’ page).

Hi @Susmitha Vangala ,

If you don’t want to pipe the responses of each individual question, here’s a way you can use the built-in Response Summary.

First, keep the Response Summary settings as shown in your screen shot.

Next, go to the Look and Feel and change the Next Button Text to “Submit”.

Then, in each block of your survey, override the Next Button Text with arrows or whatever text you want to appear in the main part of your survey.

By doing this, the “Submit” button will only appear on the page where the Response Summary appears. You may consider adding a message to make it clear to respondents that they need to scroll down to the end of the page and find the Submit button to complete the survey because they may not realize it has not been submitted yet.

Thank you @MatthewM . This solution worked great for me.

Leave a Reply