Some Questions Results are missing after Displaying Results | XM Community
Question

Some Questions Results are missing after Displaying Results

• 22 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am coming across a problem in my Qualtrics survey when I stop it after collecting enough survey. The total respondents filled the survey are 230 but in some questions it shows 197 results, 184 results or 178 results although it should be 230 because that's the actual number who have filled the survey. Apart from it in few questions results are not showing up and show error. How I can fix this issue and what is the reason behind showing different number of results in many questions? 

Note: Every question was forced to fill so survey was was bound to complete after completing or filling all the questions.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @kamngr,

Few things you can troubleshoot at your end:-

• Does the questions OR any question before the question with varying counts is using “SKIP LOGIC” functionality. Since with the skip logic, at time, respondent can get pass certain sections OR even blocks of the survey.
  • Does such questions includes any filter conditions (Display logics) which could be contributing this
  • Finally, I would recommend to check if the force response settings are not missed on any of such questions, which may contribute to discrepancy.
  • If everything above looks good, I would suggest to reach out to Qualtrics Support team to further troubleshoot the issues. 

Leave a Reply