Survey Email Notification Description - "Final"? | XM Community
Question

Survey Email Notification Description - "Final"?

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello

When I compose an email and generate a survey link, the  email notification description always has “XXXX - Final”. When a survey is closed and I receive an email notification that includes a copy of “Response Summary” the description always has "XXXX - Final”. 

I want the “XXXX” to be there but not the “Final” part. I have yet to figure out how to remove this as I do not see it say “Final” in workflow or anywhere else. Was not sure if this is a feature in Qualtrics that cannot be changed or not. 

I do not see if in the workflow feature either, so really confused where this "Final’’ part is coming from and it can be removed or changed.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi,

Have you ruled out the possibility that the email with “- Final” in the subject line is coming from a different Workflow than the one you’ve shown, or perhaps an Email Trigger? The reason I suggest that is because, in the screen shots you shared, the subject line of the email task is different than the email you received, even if we exclude the “EXTERNAL” and “- Final” parts. In the email task there’s a hyphen between PAR and Request, and the word “Submitted” is included; those are not present in the example email.

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

I agree with @MatthewM, check your email triggers in survey option section. If it is kept on, once a survey is submitted a response summary email will be shared to the email address listed on it.

Leave a Reply