Survey Response PDF Export - This question was not displayed to the Respondent" | XM Community

Survey Response PDF Export - This question was not displayed to the Respondent"

• 7 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello
Recently for some reason the PDF export of a completed survey has 1 question that is grayed out and it says "this question was not displayed". When I go and look at preview survey, everything looks correct. The only thing I did recently was copy the question, made some small verbiage changes, then deleted the original question and added the new one.
image.png

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

If you copied and then deleted the original, they block that this appears in may now be AFTER the end survey block in the survey flow. I would check where this question appears in the survey flow.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

wpm24 Can you elaborate your response as it is not very clear, thanks. Out of 100 questions, the question/block in question is number 66 when you look at the survey.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

RyanBrickman you say that the only thing you did was copy the original question and change things/delete the original block. When you copied the block did you ensure that block was in the survey flow where you intended the original block to be? If not, then what could have occurred is that the copied block with changes occurs in the survey flow after the survey actually ends, therefore it is never displayed to a participant. Check your survey flow to see when that block is displayed.

Leave a Reply