Survey Results - filter with selectable values | XM Community
Solved

Survey Results - filter with selectable values

• 28 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Well-versed in XM but first time using core survey project with contact list.  All my results filters seem to be searchable text fields instead of being populated with a list of values to select from. I’ve embedded contact metadata in my survey flow for everything.  What am I missing?

Also looking for a participation % type widget that I cannot seem to locate.

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 28 February 2024, 17:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @gingersauz ,

I’m assuming the filtering fields were set as Embedded Data in the Survey Flow? If that’s correct, check the options menu, as circled in the screen shot below.

New fields are assigned the “Text” type by default. You might try changing them to “Text Set” or Filter Only” in order to use them as filters in your reports.

Regarding your other question, if by “Participation %” you mean response rate, there’s no built-in widget for that in the CoreXM, but you can find it by looking up your email launched in the Distributions tab of XMD.

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

That did it @MatthewM!!  I was worried it might not impact responses already received but that wasn’t the case.

Is there a way to show the response rates on the results page for our customers?  Once I figure out how to resolve the errors I’m seeing below that is...

Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Glad that helped!

If you don’t have access to the Distributions tab of the XM Directory, there’s nothing built-into the CoreXM that will display response rates.

Leave a Reply