Tango vs Rybbon gift cards | XM Community

Tango vs Rybbon gift cards

• 25 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

I’d like to automatically send gift cards to respondents of a Qualtrics survey to incentivize response rate. I read here that Qualtrics provides integrations with Tango and Rybbon and would like to know pro & cons of both vendors from people who’ve used them. Thanks.

Nam Nguyen 6 months ago

@Iolanda Tango offers a wide range of reward options and global reach, which is fantastic if you have an international audience. But it does come with some cost and might require a bit of tech-savviness. Rybbon, on the other hand, is like the easy button. It's super user-friendly and great for quick Qualtrics integration, especially if you just need digital gift cards, but the variety of rewards is a bit limited, and it might not be as versatile for global surveys. So, think about your survey goals, budget, and the kind of rewards you want to offer to find the perfect fit.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I found a list of reviews and some stats comparing both Rybbon and Tango here: https://www.trustradius.com/compare-products/bhn-rewards-vs-tango-card#pricing

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thanks @ash123 very helpful

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Iolanda Tango offers a wide range of reward options and global reach, which is fantastic if you have an international audience. But it does come with some cost and might require a bit of tech-savviness. Rybbon, on the other hand, is like the easy button. It's super user-friendly and great for quick Qualtrics integration, especially if you just need digital gift cards, but the variety of rewards is a bit limited, and it might not be as versatile for global surveys. So, think about your survey goals, budget, and the kind of rewards you want to offer to find the perfect fit.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thanks @dxconnamnguyen for your comment

Leave a Reply