Team's ticket box not in ticket summary | XM Community
Skip to main content

On my home page in Q, I have the ticket summary showing. The help content shows these boxes that should appear:

On my home screen, my ticket boxes are missing “My team’s active tickets” and this causes extra clicks for me to see if there are any. The numbers on my summary only show tickets that are directly assigned to me. I know there are tickets assigned to a team I am on. I can see them when I click through to the actual ticketing page. How do I get that count to show up like it appears it should? Screenshot of my ticket summary below:

@Dukester The ticket just got updated so the one you’re seeing on support page is the previous version, you’re using the new one. New Ticket Owner Experience (qualtrics.com)

Thanks @dxconnamnguyen ! It is a bummer that this box was removed, I’ll look at the updated documentation. 

Dang! Now help me to give you “best answer” credit. I clicked the wrong spot. This is my first interaction on here.

Thanks @dxconnamnguyen ! It is a bummer that this box was removed, I’ll look at the updated documentation. 

Dang! Now help me to give you “best answer” credit. I clicked the wrong spot. This is my first interaction on here.

@Dukester Don’t worry man, if some one have the same question as you they can still read my reply.👍

Hello @dxconnamnguyen and @Dukester, the Best Answer has been updated! Thank you both for adding more important information to this community. 😁

Thank you Jose 😄 @JoseS 

Leave a Reply