Text IQ Error Message | XM Community
Question

Text IQ Error Message

• 2 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am receiving an error message in TextIQ after the data upload is complete:  “There was a problem loading the data for this widget. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Qualtrics Support.”

What’s causing this error and how can it be resolved. Tech support has not been helpful up to this point in resolving the issue. Thanks.

KT

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

HI @KWT2023 

One solution is to clear your browser cache and cookies and try uploading your data file again

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Since you mentioned that tech support hasn't been helpful, you might try and Clear your browser's cache and cookies to ensure that any cached data isn't causing the issue or try using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

you should also Review the Upload Process and Double-check the data upload process to ensure there are no issues during the upload itself.

also maybe check the data format in some case.. a possibility i guess

If still you feel like issue ain’t resolving try reaching  out to Qualtrics Support once more,

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Are you using a VPN? I sometimes receive error messages across Qualtrics when I’m logged onto my work’s VPN.

Leave a Reply