Video stops after number of seconds only in cell phone display | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I have a strange problem in my survey.
I uploded 2 Videos (in diferent blocks), and when the participants enter the survey through the computer the videos work fine,
but when the participants using a cell phone to answer the survey, the videos stop after 20 and 30 seconds and doesn't continue. If they press the play button, it's just go back to the start of the video.
I couldn't find an answer to this kind of problem in the cummunity, I really appreciate if you could help me solve it.

Try and narrow down the problem first.
Is it happening only with these videos or with others also. Have you tried using different video formats webm, mp4 etc.
Where are you pulling the video from, Qualtrics lib or somewhere else. Is it happening at all the places.
Have you tried the video of different resolutions, size etc.
Is it happening on a particular browser or with all of them. Is it happening on a particular mobile phone or have you tried others.
Are you using any custom settings such as auto advance or JS or timer or CSS etc. Is it happening without them also.
Have you tried creating a new question with just the videos? Is it happening over there also.
These will help identify the source of the problem and possibly point towards solution.

O.k, I'll try that first.
thank you.

Leave a Reply