Weird text at data import

• 25 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies

Hi guys,

I have experienced today a super weird thing. I am trying to upload a csv file (in Spanish) to the data set, and Qualtrics returns this to me:

When I try to auto-translate the text Qualtrics shows me in the preview-it is something totally not related to what I am actually uploading.

Carrera brand name is one of the most popular brands in the world, and it is one of the most popular brands in the industry, validating the growth of museums and museums in the past. Next year, you can experience the growth of museums by walking around the city and planting your garden in a variety of museums. Marvel at the growth of these museums by following these techniques and proceeding to your next visit. In fact, there are a lot of precious precious metals that are precious to the people in the past, and they are all precious to the people in the past, and they are all precious to the people in the past. The next step is to proceed to the next level of growth, proceeding to the next level of innovation, proceeding to the next level of technology, and then proceeding to the next level of growth. When you go for PPPPP meetings, you'll find that you'll go for a lot more than what you're used to, and you'll find that you'll be able to go for a lot more than what you're used to. The retail growers of ⁥潹⁵ will not be able to grow the type of companies that have grown up in the industry. He considered the grow handle of the retailer, and he was proud of his smile and his smile on the Sunday morning.  

What is going on????????

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

It seems the mapping is incorrect try downloading the export from here and including your translations and then re-uploading it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It seems the mapping is incorrect try downloading the export from here and including your translations and then re-uploading it.

Hi Deepak,

The question is not about the mapping. it is about where the text in Chinese is coming from and why, since I was trying to upload completely different content (I am uploading responses in Spanish, not translations) in a completely different language.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Try clearing out headers and put it in new csv again.

Leave a Reply