Why is Manage Public Report link now missing in Settings under Results of a survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Why is Manage Public Report link now missing in Settings under Results of a survey?

• 24 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I no longer see the option to share a public report in the settings of the Results tab… it’s a very helpful option for sharing results live with stakeholders. What happened to it?! 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@sonpage Did you maybe check the result report page instead of the project page? Can you share a screenshot of where you expect the option to be? Maybe also clear your browser cache and log in again. 

Also check the official documentation: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/de/survey-platform/reports-module/results-section/reports-overview/?rid=cookie&prevsite=en&newsite=de&geo=DE&geomatch=#SharingResultsReports

Badge +2

Yes I’m referring to the Results page, not the Reports page. 

Basically unless I switch back to the Old UX for Results (like below how you see Manage Public Report), I don’t see the option to share publicly anymore. 

If you switch to the new version of Results, under Settings, there used to be a third option to Manage Public Report. It’s no longer there (where my red box is) - 

Badge +9

Hi @sonpage ,

Not sure if it is related but Qualtrics support documentation mention “This feature can only be enabled for State & Local Governments and Academic research products.”

Manage Public Results Dashboards (qualtrics.com)

Badge +2

Hi @sonpage ,

Not sure if it is related but Qualtrics support documentation mention “This feature can only be enabled for State & Local Governments and Academic research products.”

Manage Public Results Dashboards (qualtrics.com)

Ok yup I checked with technical support and they said this is a recently implemented measure. :( 

Leave a Reply