workflow logs | XM Community

workflow logs

• 12 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi all,

wanted to know if there’s any way to check for the workflow logs in run history or revision history if created anywhere in qualtrics.

Our work system consists of ticketing process and workflow is created which calls for the API as per the scheduling set in qualtrics. Now since qualtrics have created a workaround around for the tickets creation failure and now the tickets are on auto retry for upto 24 hours.

i wanted to check if any logs are maintained and if we can see on what basis the auto runs for retries are scheduled automatically in the backend for the tickets not created and are in auto retrying state for upto 24 hours. 

Please feel free to share if anyone got some insights on it.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@Shivamvig_sv I had a similar kind of situation earlier and when I checked the same with the Qualtrics Support Team, they said they have the access to check the backlog regarding the work flow only for past 30 days.

As per my knowledge, we don't have such feature to check the logs at our end however we can check the same with the Support team only. They only have the access at their end to check the logs. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Shobhit  thanks for the information 

I think the logs should be accessible to the owners or the workflows too like for better understanding of the platform 

please let me know if you got any more information about this later

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@Shobhit  thanks for the information 

I think the logs should be accessible to the owners or the workflows too like for better understanding of the platform 

please let me know if you got any more information about this later

@Shivamvig_sv Sure I will keep you posted for the same. 

Leave a Reply