Adding Graphics | XM Community
Skip to main content

HI all
I'm new to using Qualtrics. Have successfully run one very simple survey, and am trying to construct one which involves displaying a series of images (JPG photos) with questions beneath them. However I cannot for the life of me get it to add the graphics. I've tried doing it via the survey using the rich content editor and I've tried loading images directly into my graphics library. Neither works - simply nothing happens at all - except when I drag and drop an image in the library upload a green tick does appear, but it is shaded and then nothing else happens. I'm using a Mac, OS 10.13.6, and I've tried both Safari and Firefox.
Any advice much appreciated!
Nigel

Hi PuzzledMoomin ,
You mentioned that you have tried inserting the image via rich content editor, I am assuming that you have selected the circled option for choosing the graphic, right?
So just to check, after clicking the icon were you presented with images that you had uploaded or was it a blank screen with no uploaded graphics?

Screenshot:
image.png

Hi
Many thanks for answering. Yes I did click that icon and then tried to upload and it didn't work. But just now it did! Perhaps it was just a problem with our internet connection and it timed out?
I've also managed to get graphics into the library - but not y clicking on the Upload button, rather just by dragging files straight onto the one library folder.
So looks like all is OK!
To be really cheeky, could I just ask you whether and how I can share a folder in my graphics library with a collaborator?

Thanks
Nigel

@PuzzledMoomin,

To be really cheeky, could I just ask you whether and how I can share a folder in my graphics library with a collaborator?

Upload the graphics to a group library where you and the collaborator are both members of the group.

Thanks - learning as I go here, so very helpful. My next step will be to look at groups then.
Cheers
Nigel

Talk to your Qualtrics Administrator to set up Groups.

Leave a Reply