Approval Workflow | XM Community
Solved

Approval Workflow

• 18 December 2018
  • 4 replies

My company is interested in creating a form that has an approval workflow-- ie, person A submits a request and it goes to Person B who has the option to approve or deny the request.

Approvals then go to a number of people so secondary work can occur. Denials get bounced back to the initial requester. Is there a way to do this using tasks/tickets?
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 19 December 2018, 11:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
It's a great question. You can achieve the required model by using combination of doing some fun stuff in Survey Flow + Email Trigger + ReTake Links

Survey Flow should decide the flow of information and Use Email Trigger to pass the ReTake Links to get approval from the secondary that get recorded in same response and also sends and Set your Second Email trigger based on response from Second person, so first one get the Email Notification. You would want to use Anonymous link to get this functionality in place.

Let me know if there are any questions 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
follow step by step procedure as descibed in below link

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/2334/creating-a-single-survey-for-a-series-of-responses-from-different-respondents-ie-approvals
Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello Qualtrics personnel, since you changed platforms for the “community discussions”, any thoughts of converting the old links in posts like this one above….so that it now links to the new forum? I’m assuming that you didn’t delete all of those...but rather, converted them to the new system. I guess, if you did not convert them, you just need to go through & delete any posts that reference the old paths/URLs...like the entire post above...since it’s totally irrelevant now.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@tjennette 
This took a bit to get to but here’s the new URL: 

Leave a Reply