Back button - won't appear in the published survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

Have tried to add a back button - in the look and feel for the whole survey & in the survey in each block - no luck - please advise what I need to do...

Hi Brian25 ! Check to make sure you have the back button turned on. Go to the survey options of the survey and click on back button.
image.pngOnce this is enabled you should be able to customize your back button in the look & feel and well as remove or add it to any survey block.
Hope this helps!

Thanks MelK 17, that worked...
Seems like you know this app so another question if you don't mind - the survey style for survey is in double spacing - I only want in single spaces - any advice would be greatly appreciate....

To be honest there is a couple different ways you can edit the style for your survey. You can use Rich Content Editor OR Survey theme to customize your survey. I am not 100% sure on the spacing BUT you can always apply a CSS in your survey style to customize your design. Remember by default, if you apply special formatting with the rich content editor, that formatting will override the settings in the look & feel menu.
Sorry I couldn't be more help, but this might get you in the right direction.

Leave a Reply