Can I sent up notifications based on email sent to each individual in a contact list? | XM Community
Skip to main content
I'd like to receive a notification (email preferred) on each person in a contact list having been sent an email survey.

I looked through triggers and actions and all I could see was setting up notifications based on completed surveys. I know how to see the information from the distribution tab but I'd like an email notification too.

I couldn't find a cc or bcc option but if that exists, that would work.

Thanks for your help!
Can I ask what you're looking to the notification to help you do?

Know that all distributions come with a history download option, so you can review how many were received, opened, bounced, etc.. And any integrations you have set up should have a debug email to track their sending.

I guess I'm just unclear on the additional information you want this email to provide you with? Perhaps if we knew what we needed, we could help you find a way to get that info!
Hello, I need to receive notifications when someone has submitted a survey. I have a total of three different surveys that need to be completed by individuals after they have completed certain tasks, e.g. survey 1 after task 1; survey 2 after task 2; and 3 after 3. I need a notification when someone completes a survey so that I know to send the next one.

Thank You!
Hi @Mstatter, this documentation on how to set up email triggers should help you out:

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/email-triggers/
Thank you VERY MUCH! and for the fast turnaround!

Leave a Reply