Changes in published/active survey | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hello everyone ,

I have published my survey days ago, but I noticed I need to change the something. I previously set the "enable submission after 60 seconds" but I think it is too much now. The data I have already collected would be affected by this change? I mean could this messed with my survey data?

thank you in advance 😃
Hi @Doda, can you clarify what you mean by "enable submission after 60 seconds"?

Do you mean the "record partial responses after X days" function? Maybe you can screenshot what you are looking at so we can help better 🙂
Hi @Kate,

the participants have to wait 60 seconds (in my case) before Next button is visible and therefore go on with the survey. !

I would like to lower this, but I am afraid the data I have already collected will be affected somehow.

thank you 😀
Neat- I've never actually used that before.

It should not effect your data- however if you're ever worried you can create a new project. You can "Copy" this old project and simply delete the timing question. If you want all the data in the same data set, you can upload the data from the old survey into this new one minus that question.

Leave a Reply