Copy Project function doesn't work | XM Community
Skip to main content

I'm trying to duplicate a previous project so I can modify it a bit, but an error message shows up 'there was a problem with the request. please refresh and try again'.

I've refreshed and tried again multiple times, but I cannot copy this one project. Other projects can be copied just fine. Any tips on how to solve this? thanks.

Hi YMJ ,
Is this project you're trying to copy solely linked to your Qualtrics account, or was in created in someone else's and shared with or transferred to you? If it's the latter you might check if the right permissions are enabled by that user.
If the survey is not connected to anyone else's account then I would suggest reaching out to Qualtrics support.

I am also trying to duplicate a project that I have done in the past and I am getting the error message: ‘You currently don’t have permission to use this question type. Please contact your account administrator for upgrade options ’. 

I tried with other surveys and I am able to copy them with no issues.  I also tried collaborating the survey and the other person had the same error. Thanks,

Leave a Reply