Creating a request form | XM Community
Question

Creating a request form

• 12 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hello, I am wondering how best (is at all) I can use quadratics to build a request form.
So we send samples to customers, Account managers request these via email and i'm looking to standardise this with some measurement/analysis in the background to remove our manual spreadsheet.

So, an example ...
Account Manager - Steve Smith
send samples to - Joe Blogs
Address is - 123 Street Road
Send - Tea x 2, Coffee x 6, Chocolate x 4 from product group A
Send - Oranges x 2, strawberries x 7 from product group B

Then in my dashboard I want to see how many Strawberries we have sent in a period, and how may requests Steve Smith has sent.

Many thanks

Olivia

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
We are attempting to do something similar with our inflight crews. The inflight crew fills out a Qualtrics "form" which informs the provisioning team (using Tickets or automatic emails in Actions) what they might be short on. When the aircraft lands, provisioning teams can replenish the items.

Our provisioning team also has access to dashboards which help them see when certain items are trending on requests and we can adjust provisioning kits accordingly.

We organised the form by Block. So in your case have a block for all of "group A" and another block for all of "group B" etc. Each block will list all items that belong with that block. You may want to have a matrix with open ended comment boxes that allow the individual to enter in the number of items (as you described above). It is then a matter of understanding how the data is structured on the back end in order to build your dashboard.

Leave a Reply