Creating participant feedback reports with sample comparisons | XM Community
Skip to main content

We are interested in providing personalized reports to our participants with not only their personal data, but also comparative data to the overall sample (e.g., their personal extraversion as well as the mean extraversion of the entire sample). Is there a way to do this in Qualtrics, or do we have to use another platform? I know you can create editable feedback reports using the 360 tool, but is this functionality possible?

In addition, is there a way to trigger specific types of feedback (e.g., action items depending on how the individual scores on a particular scale) on the platform as part of an email or report (for example, you have prompts for how people can practice improving each of their Big Five personality traits, but only to be sent out if individuals score below a particular threshold for each trait; e.g., for continuity, if they score low on extraversion, but high on agreeableness, there would be a trigger for ways to practice extraversion but not agreeableness for that participant).
Thanks!

Hi dykhuiem ! Great news - both of your asks are possible with 360! In terms of your first question, I suggest checking out this support page on filtering reports. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on actions and conditions to help you get started. :)

Leave a Reply