Custom feedback email with scores and categories | XM Community
Skip to main content

I'm new in the Qualtrics and I'm looking for a way for the participant of the survey to receive feedback from their responses or their participation. 
I know that Qualtrics has the possibility to send an email at the end of the survey, but I would like to personalize this email with some information:
- I would like to include in this email a score based on the calculation of questions (for example, the sum of multiple choice questions with single answer, likert scale).  
- In addition to the scores I would like to classify the score obtained by the participants based on intervals. For example, 0 to 9 one classification; from 10 to 19 another classification ...
- If possible, I would like to know if there is the possibility of creating the same information, but based on the average of all other participants. This way, the participant of the survey will be able to know if he or she is in or out of the average of all the other participants. 
All the information I would like to put in the e-mail that will be sent at the end of the survey. Besides e-mail, other forms of feedback to participants are welcome. I don't know if Qualtrics has these features, because I didn't find them. I use Qualtrics from my university. 

Does anyone know how to do it? 

Thanks in advance!

- I would like to include in this email a score based on the calculation of questions (for example, the sum of multiple choice questions with single answer, likert scale).  => Use scoring and scoring categories for this for this.
- In addition to the scores I would like to classify the score obtained by the participants based on intervals. For example, 0 to 9 one classification; from 10 to 19 another classification ... => Use branch logic on score and classify them.
- If possible, I would like to know if there is the possibility of creating the same information, but based on the average of all other participants. This way, the participant of the survey will be able to know if he or she is in or out of the average of all the other participants. => For this we would need external web service to store and return the average of the participants.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/29987#Comment_29987Thanks for your answer!

Leave a Reply