Eliminating choices for appointment setting | XM Community
Skip to main content

I'm trying to schedule appointment windows and have only available options appear in a single answer multiple choice format. I read about using quotas to remove options once selected, so I set a quota of 1/1 for each option and then display logic for each option NOT to display if quota has been met. Now the options don't show up at all.

Quotas should start at 0/1. If it is 1/1 it has already been met.

Thanks! Seemingly simple thing, but when I test it, it still doesn't seem to eliminate the option from the list. I've sent the link to a couple of different emails and taken the survey and the option shows up each time.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/30980#Comment_30980Check your quota condition, it sounds like the quotas aren't incrementing when a choice is selected. Also note that the quota won't increment unless you complete the survey.

Does this look right? Is it the "AND" that's the problem?
Quota.pngI feel like the problem is here and not the option display logic, but it's got me beat. Of course, that's not much of a feat in Qualtrics.

Yes, if it is a single select that is the problem. It can't be both at the same time and will never be true.

Thank you! I think I finally got it!

Leave a Reply