Help with Loop & Merge | XM Community
Skip to main content

I have a question where people select up to 15 brands they are aware of.
Then I have a follow up question asking them whether they have bought from this retailer in the last 12 months. However, some brands are online only, and some are physical store and online - so as a result I have created 2 questions, 1 for the Online Stores and 1 for the Physical & Online stores (as they have different options e.g. physical store only, online store only, both physical and online).
I want to apply a merge&loop for these questions for the brands selected in the first question, however when I choose to loop off a question it selects ALL brands, so I can't allocate some to the Online store question, and the others to the Physical & Online store question. Question 1: Is there a way to get around this?
I then had the idea to create 2 hidden questions, 1 for online and 1 for online & physical, and I would auto select and hide these questions... however I cannot get that to work.

Can anyone help with this?

You can create a offline store question and a online store question. Then apply display logic on offline store question based on the current loop is "Offline store 1" OR current loop is "Offline store 2" and so on

Leave a Reply