How do I combine responses for an original survey and a copy of the survey? | XM Community
Solved

How do I combine responses for an original survey and a copy of the survey?

• 7 January 2020
  • 2 replies

I have an existing on-going customer service survey and Distribute it when a project closes (keeping all responses together for the year). My admin mistakenly made a COPY of the original survey and then Distributed the copy. Now I have 2 separate surveys with responses. I would like to combine the responses back into original survey (so I dont have to combine data). Is this possible? and what are the steps? Thank you!
icon

Best answer by IsabelPosada_Voce 7 January 2020, 16:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +52
Hello @Tina_55 I think that the best way to do this is to export the whole data from the copied survey and after that import that data to the original survey, your responses will be conserved. To do this yo have to go to the copied survey and go to data & analysis you will find at the right side of your page the button to export the data, you can do that in a csv file and import that same csv file to the other survey, but before that you have to check that the questions are in the same order.
Thank you - that worked great!

Leave a Reply