How do i touch base with technical support for my survey issues? | XM Community
Skip to main content
I havent had a survey since feb 20th and review my results daily. My results suddenly changed today with no new surveys and it looks like 1 less survey.
Hi @LisaTCanadian this sounds like one you should submit directly to support. I don't think the community will be able to diagnose this without access to your account.
@LisaTCanadian - If you want help, please don't use all caps. People will want to help you but not if they feel like they are being yelled at.

Also, you comment is extremely specific to your license and setup and thus not something a community group can help with. You will need to reach out to Qualtrics support directly.
> @ClairJ said:

> Hi @LisaTCanadian this sounds like one you should submit directly to support. I don't think the community will be able to diagnose this without access to your account.

Thank you I have never used this site before and am just learning how to find information. I will redirect my question to support.
> @Akdashboard said:

> @LisaTCanadian - If you want help, please don't use all caps. People will want to help you but not if they feel like they are being yelled at.

>

> Also, you comment is extremely specific to your license and setup and thus not something a community group can help with. You will need to reach out to Qualtrics support directly.

I have never used this site before and i didnt realize i was using caps but will make sure for next time. I will have to learn more about this site in order to find the best way to address my question. Thank you for your comments.
To follow up, you can contact support by clicking the support link at the upper right corner of this page, and then you should see a "Contact Support" link on the next page, again in the upper right corner.

Leave a Reply