How to restore my deleted survey and arrange the questions in right order? How to add a logo | XM Community
Skip to main content

The first problem is I accidentally deleted my survey questions and there should be 53 questions, but they are in the trash now. If I restore them, the question order changes. I don't know why that happened. The second problem is I expect to attach or add GSEHD of The George Washington University at the top of the survey. I tried many times, but I failed. The third problem is I could not see others' responses now. I know at least two respondents filled in the survey which I sent them the link yesterday, so they could see the previous survey. However, I could not see the survey from the platform now. Could you give me a hand? I am very grateful for your kindness and help!

From your survey go to Tools / Versions / View Version History... and see if you can Restore a version from before you deleted the questions.

Hi, that's really helpful. I followed your suggestion and solved the problem. It did save me a lot of time. Do you know how I can add a logo to the homepage of the survey? Thanks a lot!

Do you know how I can add a logo to the homepage of the survey?

If you want the logo on every page, go to Look & Feel / General / Header edit. In source mode
<>
add the image to your header using html.

I have figured it out. Thanks a lot!

Leave a Reply