Imported Calendar/date picker doesn't work when I change the text "Enter a date" | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi. I have a client projects that has a question to pick a date. I looked up and saw that we can use the imported calendar/date picker. When I import, and preview, it works fine. But once I change "Enter a date" to the text the client wants, that calendar functionality goes away and then it's just a normal text entry question. Is there any way to customize the text and still have the calendar appear? Thanks!
I know Qualtrics has been using some peculiar date formats, so i wonder if this can cause the issue..
Hello @cmlumber ,

Once you have imported the question, without changing the question text go to the HTML view of the question. Change only the first line of the text with the required without disturbing the code.
Thank you Shashi! That worked perfectly!

I am having the same issue now.
I am unable to change the text: "Enter a date" to anything else. It wipes out the widget.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/30937#Comment_30937The built-in Qualtrics date picker widget is really awful. Do a Community search on flatpickr.

Leave a Reply